Buying a house is one of the biggest investments you’ll ever make. That’s why protecting it and your family is so important.
There are many options and coverages available to protect your home. Your Home Insurance Policy may include:
- Identity Fraud Expense Coverage
- A wide range of discounts
- Built-in inflation protection
- Replacement cost on contents
- High special limits of insurance
- High minimum liability limit
- Home freezer & food spoilage coverage
- Credit & bank card coverage
- Fire department charges
- Additional living expenses
- Guaranteed replacement cost on building
- All risk scheduled items (jewelry, furs, etc.)
- All risk fine arts
- All risk coverage for your computer equipment
- All risk boats and motors
- Secondary and seasonal residences
- Discounts for higher deductibles
- Budget payments
- Earthquake coverage
- Increased liability limits
- Business in the home coverage
Plus a full range of other optional coverages!
There are also specialized policies for condos and mobile homes.
When you rent a house or an apartment, your landlord may have insurance on the building, but you’ll need to purchase insurance to protect your personal belongings as well as personal liability.
To help determine what amount of protection is right for you. We may ask you to complete a Record of Your Belongings worksheet. This worksheet is designed to help you make a complete listing of your belongings, from clothing to major appliances.
By reviewing this list with you, we can be sure you have enough protection to replace all of your belongings in the event of a major loss. As your insurance brokers, we can help you pick the product that best meets your needs.
Options and coverages change and vary from Policy to Policy and from Insurance Company to Insurance Company. One of the benefits of working with an Insurance Brokerage is that can go out and search the markets to find the best possible coverage at the most affordable premium for you.
Don’t try to shoulder the burden alone. Come in and speak with one of our Brokers today!Contact Us