At Carnduff Agencies, we are proud to offer the following services:

  • Our staff is available to sign as a Commissioner of Oaths or Notary Public
  • Passport Photos
  • FAC Pictures
  • VISA Pictures
  • Marriage Licenses
Getting Married?

Did you know that your marriage license must be purchased in the province that you are getting married in, and at least 24 hours prior to the ceremony, and that it’s only valid for for 90 days?

Both parties MUST be present to get a license.